Look forward to an exceptional Summer!
- Lego Robotics: Alligator, Voice Command Car, Rattlesnake, Guitar, Sailboat, Drumming Monkey, Power Saw, Catapult … each class features a new item to construct using basic science and engineering concepts.
- Magic in Motion introduces children to using a video camera to create visual images that can be both an art form and a learning tool. They will learn video production basics, green screen, drawing, stop motion animation with paper and puppets, voice characteristics, and other aspects of filmmaking.
- Create with STEM reinforces scientific habits through games, logical reasoning, construction kits. These classes are designed to spark interest in hobbies that may become careers.
- Marble Run Design uses wooden kits to teach the dynamics and mathematics involved in creating ball tracks and marble runs that propel balls slow and fast, high and low – from the simple to the complicated.
- Rock, Paper, Scissors uses these three materials and more to create sand art, origami, brick houses, mosaics, and collages through hands-on projects.
Join one class, spend the day, spend the week, or spend the summer in exceptional classes that help kids to think outside the box through logic and creative thinking. Light snacks, juices, and water are provided during break times. Morning classes are from 9 am to noon, and afternoon classes are from 1 to 4 pm. We allow for early drop-off and late pick-up as well. Get ready for an exceptional summer through the exceptional camps offered at All Things Kids.